Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Today in Human Geography, we had a very interesting class. Most of the class we talked about if you can get married to a horse. I know it sounds strange but basically we were talking about gay marriage and then it led to if you can’t get married to someone you love why can you get married to a horse? I am still not sure what the answer is. I still don’t know if people in the southern states can get married to a horse. In the beginning of the class we finished the definitions, which was the only normal part of this class. This class was actually pretty fun to me. I am not saying the other classes haven’t been fun, but this was the most interesting. I can honestly say I have never talked about this with my teacher before! I think the main thing we were supposed to talk about is Socrates, but it turned out to be about marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment