Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Today in Human Geo class we finally presented our power points on Globalization. We also took notes on some of the projects, and reviewed a little about what was going to be on our test. I basically wrote down that main facts about Globalization. Globalization is the spreading of countries traditions, economy, and business. I also wrote down what the test is going to be on. It will be on A Message to Garcia, Socrates, and some things we are learning right now. I believe that the test is on Friday because we don’t have class tomorrow. I liked my group’s presentation because we laughed a lot. I don’t know if that is a good thing or a bad thing but it was a good thing at the time. We had a picture of Ronald McDonald on one of our slides and it was really funny. Today was a pretty good class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment