Monday, September 16, 2013

Today in Human Geo we worked on our power point again. Human Geo was first period today so I was very tired. I never like first period because it is so long. But today we almost finished our project, we still need another class to work on it but we will not need that much more time. I finished the pros I was working on which is really good. We were also seeing all the strange pictures that the word Globalization has to offer. Oh right, we also watched the Nike Sweatshop video. It was kind of sad to see how these people lived. The people who worked in the sweatshops, only made like around a dollar a day, which is totally ridiculous. Especially because it showed in the video that Tiger Woods make millions of dollars because he wore the clothes. I think that is totally crazy. I would not like the living conditions in Indonesia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment