Saturday, September 14, 2013

In Human Geo class on Friday, we formed groups for our Globalization project. We used the document thing were you can all work on it together from different computers. We did this a few classes back and it was pretty cool. There are 4 people in my group and we all got assigned to do different things for it. I did the pros and I could barely find anything on it. I think my group is almost finished this project but I am not sure how much is required for it. Other than working on this project, we did not really do anything else in the class. In my group it is me Claire, Jordan, and Charlotte. I really like the program we are using because it is a lot of fun to mess around. I think we will be working on this project for the next few days in Human Geo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment