Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Today in Human Geo we got Jolly Ranchers. It was a pretty good way to start the class. Then we got into the class and started talking about the population rates again. We talked about how the average person has 2 kids. I think that is what it is at least. Then we went online to the CIA website. There we looked at the different states and different facts about every state. I was really confused with the website in the beginning but in the end I got it and understood what we were doing. I also learned that some country only has about 48 people in it which is so crazy to think about and I don’t understand how it can be called a country if there are only 48 people. To sum everything up we are basically learning about population in different countries and how it changes between developed and developing countries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment