Saturday, September 7, 2013

Facts

In class we went over very interesting facts. The first one that shocked me was that China will soon become the number one English speaking country in the world. This confuses me because they are Chinese, so it would be weird if they were the number one English speaking county. The next fact was that if Facebook were a country it would be the 3rd largest country in the world, which is so crazy. The last fact that shocked me was the number of text messages sent and received daily now exceeds the total population of the planet. This one was super shocking because that is a lot of texts. It does make sense because people text and get texts all the time. All of these facts did shock me though. I think that the facts I chose to write about were just really shocking to me. I actually liked listening to these facts because they were pretty cool. Human Geo was really fun on Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment