Tuesday, October 22, 2013

In Human Geo, we took notes again today. We basically went over the notes from yesterday. I am not sure why we did this but we did. It was good because it meant I had to take basically no notes. Then at the end of the class we watched this video. I am not sure what it was called but it was about these 3 people answering questions for college kids. The on girl asked a question that said why is America the best country. The main guy of the show said that it is not a perfect country and he said a ton of facts about how it isn't. I totally agree with him. This is not the best country. Our economy is not the best, we have a lot of poor people, and many other things. It is basically all about your opinion though. I like the video we watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment